|Purpose and use|
|Welcome to SpeakMandarin. By using Speakmandarin you accept the terms of this Terms of Service. To ensure a safe non-offensive environment for all of our users we have established these Terms of Service, which explain the rules of use for our site. By accessing any area of SpeakMandarin, users agree to be legally bound and to abide by terms set forth below.|
|Copyright and Permissions|
|Copyright in all content on this site is owned by SpeakMandarin. No materials on this site may be reproduced, stored, altered or further distributed without our prior written permission. The copyright for all the published materials we use in the class belongs to the owner and publisher themselvies.|
|SpeakMandarin does not monitor all activity on this site but reserves the right to do so.|
|Acceptable Site Use|
(A) General RulesUsers agree to use SpeakMandarin only for lawful purposes. Users may not use this site to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, obscene, offensive, threatening, defamatory, abusive or hateful.
(B) SecurityUsers are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on this site, including, without limitation:
(1) Using a false password or one belonging to another user or accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access;
(2) Disclosing a password or permitting a third party to use a password or failing to notify SpeakMandarin if a password is compromised;
(3) Sending unsolicited E-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or service;
(4) Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing";
(5) Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any E-mail or newsgroup posting;
(6) Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
(7) Hijacking all or any part of the site content, deleting or changing any site content, or linking to the site without our specific written permission.
(C) ViolationsSpeakMandarin has absolute discretion to determine if any use violates these rules, and to act as it deems appropriate in the event of any violation. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. SpeakMandarin will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, cooperate with, and make disclosures to, law enforcement authorities in identifying and prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
|SpeakMandarin's policy is not to accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or materials of any kind. Do NOT submit any such materials. If you violate this prohibition, we reserve the right to consider all materials submitted as non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights. Such material and all rights will be our property, free and clear of any claims by you or others, and we will be able to use them for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you.|
|It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage SpeakMandarin or its products or service or personnel. No unsolicited E-mail (spam) may be directed to or through this site.|
|This site is controlled by SpeakMandarin.|